Home Section 12 – Additional Resources
Quick links to resources
Legislation, policies and guidelines include, but are not limited to:
- Standards of Conduct for Public Service Employees – Human Resources Policy 09
- Oath of Employment
- Appropriate Use Policy
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA)
- The Core Policy Objectives and HR Policies
- BC Human Rights Code
- For guidance on using social media for in an official capacity, rather than for personal use, consult the GCPE Guidelines for Government Use of Social Media by Public Service Employees.
Social Media Guidelines for Personal Use Tools for Employees and Supervisors
More resources are available on the Social Media Guidelines for Personal Use page on MyHR.
- Social media guidelines for personal use FAQ PDF
- Social media guidelines scenarios for discussion PDF
- Social media guidelines for personal use slides (version with graphics) (plain text version)
- Social media guidelines for personal use PDF